It is not very un common for people to move to new places for a variety of reasons. Many people keep moving to new places for short and long durations. They find new places attractive and new people interesting. Those people usually move regularly every or other year.
If you are moving for the first time, then you must apply for USPS change of address so that you keep getting all your horse related mails at your new address. If you want to change your address online, a step by step guide to apply for US Postal Service change of address online. It will help you change your address quickly.
It is ok to keep moving to new places, but what if you have a horse to move with you. Moving a horse is not like moving a human being or moving luggage. You need to take special care to move your horse along with you. Some of these tips may prove helpful for you-
1. Take stop every hour or couple of hours. This i good for the hose to take some break.
2. Let the horse walk during the breaks, have water and have some hay.
3. Try to keep the window of the trailer open so that the horse can get some fresh air.
4. It is a good idea to take a stop over, that really helps the horse.
5. You can stretch your trip for a day and make the things better for the horse.
6. You can also hire a commercial horse shipper to ship your horse.
7. There are individual horse shippers also, since they are in the business, they can do it much better for you.